Mary's Ford Mustang
Ride Owner: Mary. Female.
Owner’s Ride: 1967 Ford Mustang.
Mary’s ride, “Matty Mustang” as she likes to call it, belonged to Mary’s sister and her mother before it was passed onto her. Unfortunately, after 15 years with the fam, “Matty Mustang” needs a lot of work. The Mustang is three different colors, four if you count rust, the windows are broken, there is stuffing from the seats everywhere, and although the seat belts work, the seats aren’t even bolted to the car, and there is no floor beneath the driver’s chair. Mary is taking her life into her hands with this ride, but, after all of these years, Matty is family. Mary even took an auto shop class to try to fix up her Mustang, but soon found out shop wasn’t her thing when she tried to super glue the car back together. Thankfully Xzibit is on the scene to help revive this family heirloom. Xzibit is about to pimp her ride.
Additions & Improvements:
-17-inch custom wheels with chrome rims
-New interior with reclining seats
-DVD player in the dashboard
-A monitor mounted on the ceiling
-A radio with six surround sound speakers
-Gift from X, a brand new surfboard that she can attach to the roof of her car.
Mary has officially been pimped.
- 1-2Nile's Cadillac DeVille sedanMar. 11, 2004
- 1-3Logan's Oldsmobile Cutlass SupremeMar. 18, 2004
- 1-4Christine's Honda CivicMar. 25, 2004
- 1-5Antwon's Mitsubishi MirageApr. 01, 2004
- 1-6Mary's Ford MustangApr. 08, 2004
- 1-7Jared's Ford RangerApr. 15, 2004
- 1-8Danelle's Pontiac Trans AmApr. 25, 2004
- 1-9Neil's ChevyMay. 02, 2004
- 1-10Shonda's Mustang ConvertibleMay. 09, 2004
- 1-11Ezra's Nissan Maxima Station WagonMay. 16, 2004
- 1-13Brian's Honda CRXMay. 30, 2004
- 1-14Gaby's Toyota Land CruiserJun. 06, 2004
- 1-15Kerry's Ford EscortJun. 13, 2004