Adult Baby; Eating Dryer Sheets
25-year-old Riley lives her life as an adult baby and refuses to grow up. She sleeps in a crib, drinks out of a bottle and even wears diapers 24 hours a day.
35-year-old Charmissa has been addicted to chewing dryer sheets for four years. She wraps them up in toilet paper and tears off a piece when she has a craving. Chewing on them helps to calm her nerves, but the chemicals in the dryer sheets can cause cancer.
- 2-1Growing Fingernails; Hairless RatsJul. 17, 2011
- 2-2Pulling Hair Out of Drains; Eating DrywallJul. 17, 2011
- 2-3Adult Baby; Eating Dryer SheetsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-4Sniffing Gasoline; Teddy BearsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-5Cycling; TaxidermyJul. 31, 2011
- 2-6Eating Rocks; Carrying PillowsJul. 31, 2011
- 2-7Carrying My Husband's UrnAug. 07, 2011
- 2-8Eating Plastic; Bathing in BleachAug. 07, 2011