Sniffing Gasoline; Teddy Bears
For the past 30 years, 44-year-old Theresa has been sniffing gasoline out of a water bottle. Her addiction has gotten so bad that she can’t go more than ten minutes without a sniff.
26-year-old Krista is a loving and caring mother… to her 12 teddy bears. Krista tends to her troop of teddy bears as any mother would: dressing them, caring for them and putting them to bed every day.
- 2-1Growing Fingernails; Hairless RatsJul. 17, 2011
- 2-2Pulling Hair Out of Drains; Eating DrywallJul. 17, 2011
- 2-3Adult Baby; Eating Dryer SheetsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-4Sniffing Gasoline; Teddy BearsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-5Cycling; TaxidermyJul. 31, 2011
- 2-6Eating Rocks; Carrying PillowsJul. 31, 2011
- 2-7Carrying My Husband's UrnAug. 07, 2011
- 2-8Eating Plastic; Bathing in BleachAug. 07, 2011