55-year-old Tom has been addicted to cycling for more than 25 years. He peddles at least 6 hours a day, seven days a week. He rides his bike at home, outside and even in his office as he works.
Divya is an attractive 28-year-old with a very unattractive addiction to taxidermy. She spends her days and nights searching for animals on the side of the road and even keeps a freezer full of dead mice – despite the risk of disease.
- 2-1Growing Fingernails; Hairless RatsJul. 17, 2011
- 2-2Pulling Hair Out of Drains; Eating DrywallJul. 17, 2011
- 2-3Adult Baby; Eating Dryer SheetsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-4Sniffing Gasoline; Teddy BearsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-5Cycling; TaxidermyJul. 31, 2011
- 2-6Eating Rocks; Carrying PillowsJul. 31, 2011
- 2-7Carrying My Husband's UrnAug. 07, 2011
- 2-8Eating Plastic; Bathing in BleachAug. 07, 2011