Eating Rocks; Carrying Pillows
44-year-old Teresa has been eating rocks for more than 20 years. She drives up to an hour away from her Virginia home to gather the stones she finds most appetizing.
Tamara is a 33-year-old personal trainer whose been carrying around her childhood pillow for over 25 years. Tamara takes her pillow everywhere – to work, to the mall, on long walks – and considers it her best friend.
- 2-1Growing Fingernails; Hairless RatsJul. 17, 2011
- 2-2Pulling Hair Out of Drains; Eating DrywallJul. 17, 2011
- 2-3Adult Baby; Eating Dryer SheetsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-4Sniffing Gasoline; Teddy BearsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-5Cycling; TaxidermyJul. 31, 2011
- 2-6Eating Rocks; Carrying PillowsJul. 31, 2011
- 2-7Carrying My Husband's UrnAug. 07, 2011
- 2-8Eating Plastic; Bathing in BleachAug. 07, 2011