Eating Plastic; Bathing in Bleach
18-year-old Kailyn has eaten plastic every day for more eleven years – remote controls, CD cases, forks and water bottles are some of her favorites. She eats up to 15 pieces of plastic a day and even chooses plastic over food.
28-year-old Gloria has taken her addiction to bleach to the extreme – she bathes in it daily, pours it on her hand to smell while she’s out and will even tear into bottles at the store so she can get a quick fix.
- 2-1Growing Fingernails; Hairless RatsJul. 17, 2011
- 2-2Pulling Hair Out of Drains; Eating DrywallJul. 17, 2011
- 2-3Adult Baby; Eating Dryer SheetsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-4Sniffing Gasoline; Teddy BearsJul. 24, 2011
- 2-5Cycling; TaxidermyJul. 31, 2011
- 2-6Eating Rocks; Carrying PillowsJul. 31, 2011
- 2-7Carrying My Husband's UrnAug. 07, 2011
- 2-8Eating Plastic; Bathing in BleachAug. 07, 2011